quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2011

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.''I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.''I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making a life.''I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.''I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back...''I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.''I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.''I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back...''I've learned that I still have a lot to learn...''I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe o seu comentario aqui:
Thanks for your visit, leave your comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...