terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2019

MONDAY MURAL

MONDAY MURAL

This mural is situated in Cascais, one of the loveliest places in Portugal, not far away from Lisbon.

This mural means a child writing "LIFE", but instead of writing the real word, she wrotes "LÁIFE" as the pronunciation. Then, carry on in portuguese: This story you are the author.
Really, each one os us, is an author of her/his story, I believe.
Thanks for coming to visit this blog. In this blogue I have some comments to my novels, which you can read easily because I have a translator for your language. For now you have acess to only the comments but one day you will read my novels. I wrote them in portuguese, but I hope one day somebody will translate them and a good editor will publish them. By the weay, the titles are: O Meu Pecado (My Sin) and Mãe Preta (Black Mother).

Celeste Cortez



3 comentários:

  1. It's a beautiful mural, thanks for contributing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The mural is beautiful and very neatly designed for the space it occupies.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pela visita, deixe o seu comentario aqui:
Thanks for your visit, leave your comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...