sábado, 12 de maio de 2012


new visitors for this blog:

For a few days I cann't publish as usualy. Lets for now say THANK YOU to all my friends that had visited this blog.

Thanks specially for the new ones. I will try to publish his country flags. 

To read on your language, please use the translator on the right side of the blog.
You are requested to comment the articles ou photos, everything which I have published since the very begining until now.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU. by the author: Celeste Cortez (novel's writer and publisher in Portuguese language. If you want to help, I will send a sinopsy of my novels in english and you can try to passe on publishers in your country, and let me know.






Thanks. Have a nice day, everyday. .
 .

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe o seu comentario aqui:
Thanks for your visit, leave your comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...