sexta-feira, 2 de março de 2012

Email recebido, sem trazer autor:
Com a devida vénia transcrevo e copio:
Para tradução para português ou outra língua, é favor carregar no traduzir, do lado direito.

The computer swallowed grandpa.

Yes, honestly its true!
He pressed 'control and 'enter'
And disappeared from view.
It devoured him completely,
The thought just makes me squirm.
He must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm.

I've searched through the recycle bin
And files of every kind;
I've even used the Internet,
But nothing did I find.

In desperation, I asked Jeeves
My searches to refine.
The reply from him was negative,
Not a thing was found 'online.'

So, if inside your 'Inbox,'
My Grandpa you should see,
Please 'Copy, Scan' and 'Paste' him
Sent him back to me! 
author: unkown

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe o seu comentario aqui:
Thanks for your visit, leave your comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...